Sunday, December 7, 2008

That Giggly Phase

Blogging's fallen by the wayside in the days leading up to the LSAT. It didn't go as well as I hoped. I think I'm going to be disappointed with the score. My current schedule isn't much more conducive to blogging. I have two papers due by Wednesday and they are both in the beginning stages, shall we say.

I think I've reached my limit of fruitful output tonight. It's late and this is as far as I've gotten in my paper on Joyce.

look at my thesis!! this is my totally legitimate second (that is, thesis-ical) sentence, devoted entirely to hugh kenner and his dead faults, not to say that his deadness, that is, his death or dying or in the process being in a state of no longer declining through the abyss of human temporality, can be contained by what is now known to be the most extravagent expression of joyce's voices (so to speak) in his pocket at this time which is unavoidably long, however inextricably tasty the sentences might be. it is large and powerful and has voices. many voices.


Then the said creature began to laugh and laugh and laugh (indifferent voices). You are no good wife.

I wish myself well in the coming days. And a merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm actually giggling in my office as I imagine you writing this. dad